About UsGlobal Response Team
We focus on productivity and quality by improving processes, which result in an outstanding final production, meeting organizational high standards and goals. As Individuals we seek and contribute new and unique ideas resulting in overall organizational excellence. Our company emanates pride in our work through the sincere attitude of employees to do the job right the first time creating Cheerleader Customers.
Our mission is to provide expedient emergency and restoration services to commercial customers while maintaining preeminence in professionalism and customer satisfaction at all levels.
GRT was established as an emergency service provider to healthcare, hospitality, commercial and industrial insured’s, primarily responding to large catastrophic events such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and individual major case perils/losses. Our team
responds to catastrophic events as a key source for temporary power generation, desiccant de-humidification, and skilled labor for affected organizations.
Property Manager: Trever 913-244-0102
Operations: Chris 913-375-5086
- Have the largest and best trained emergency response staff in North America
- Have the best trained and best equipped staff in ten strategically placed locations across America.
- To be the premier service provider for large loss recovery in the country.
- To have a staff of industry leaders that set the standards, train all the industry, and be the benchmark by which all others are judged.
- Consistently meet or exceed our customer’s expectations for quality and performance;
- Timely delivery of products and services to meet our customer’s requirements;
- Continuous improvement of our processes and system;
- Ensure our personnel is properly trained so he/she is better able to service our customers.